Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some much needed humor...

Thanks to my sister for sending this forwarded email which she correctly attributed to be right down my alley. Alas, I realize my blogs have significantly slowed as has my physical energy, but soon my house kinda-sorta 'flip' will be done and I'll return to 'normal', which can be argued is a foreign concept in and of itself...enjoy!

-------------------------------

The Great Bail-Out:

Doctors' Opinions


Allergists:
voted to scratch it

Dermatologists:
advised not to make any rash moves


Gastroentrologists:

had sort of a gut feeling about it, but…


Neurologists:

thought the Administration had a lot of nerve


Obstetricians:

felt they were all laboring under a misconception

Ophthalmologists:
considered the idea shortsighted


Pathologists:

yelled, 'Over my dead body!'


Pediatricians:

told everyone, 'Oh, Grow up!'


Psychiatrists:

thought the whole idea was madness


Radiologists:

could see right through the rhetoric

Surgeons:

wanted to wash their hands of the whole thing


Internists:

thought it was a bitter pill to swallow


Plastic Surgeons:

‘This bail-out puts a whole new face on the matter…’


Podiatrists:

thought it was a step forward


Urologists:

felt the scheme wouldn’t hold water


Anesthesiologists:

thought the whole idea was a gas


Cardiologists:

didn’t have the heart to say no


Proctologists:

Left the decision up to some, well, you know the orifice, of which there are plenty of in Washington…


No comments: