Monday, May 11, 2009

Strange but true...

As I say on occasion, "I can't make this stuff up."

I caught wind of this last week and had to find it out for myself, which I did yesterday. It's worthy of one of my Fried Fridays awards, but I can't wait 'til Friday to share this.

From the Great White Way to the-now Great Pregnant Way, I present to you...


Yes, folks, opening this June...read all about it HERE.

Gotta love the "O" in her gibbous midriff...and so I wonder what else the "O" could stand for...

"OY VEY!"

"OH, SHITAKE!"

"OHMYGOD, somebody bothered to not only write a script but score MUSIC and LYRICS, too!"

There is a news segment video down on THIS PAGE if you want to get a 'feel' for this production...

Gotta love the promo blurbs:

"Get ready for a belly-tapping night at the theater!"

"Feel the power of babies flying...stimulus packages!"

Seemed especially odd and weird and "enough, already!" that I perused this on Mother's Day. After getting home from my WSOC shift in the early afternoon, I was tired and cut on the idiot box to see what was on as I laid down to rest some. Because I get complimentary full cable service for my Time Warner work, I went into the movie tier...and what did my eyes behold for great Mothers Day afternoon entertainment flicks but that ever-heart-warming "Schindler's List"...as well as "Fatal Instinct"....and that great May classic, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

Figured I'd quit while I was behind....



No comments: