Chelydra serpentina serpentina
I'm not a herpetologist, so I don't know if this could be an Alligator Snapper or not, which would be a different genus...suffice it to say let it go its own way!
A little turtle humor for you...
A. To get to the Shell station.
Q. What did the snail say when he hitched a ride on a turtle's back?
Just a little 'forwarded' humor that made me smile...I'm in flute-prep mode in my head this morning, so not feeling eloquent-in-the-pen. Figured you might could use a chuckle or two!
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the Universe.
9. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
13. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
14. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
15. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
16. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
17. Procrastinate NOW!
18. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
19. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
20. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
21. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
22. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
23. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
24. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
25. Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
26. I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
27. When you cross a Labrador with a Poodle you get a Labradoodle. It stands to reason, then, if you cross a Bulldog crossed with a Shitzu you get...