Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photo 'stuff'...

Just throwing in some miscellaneous pics from several days ago...click on any to enlarge, as always.

I was musing that if I composed flute music for this waterfowl below...

...would it be my "Swan Song"?...

You could also argue that this hen below...

...is a wood duck...!

I hearkened back to episodes of Sesame Street where, with this picture below, they could sing a jingle familiar to many:

"One of these things is not like the other,
One of these things just doesn't belong..."

A little hard to maneuver my little Canon S2 and Mercy-on-a-leash simultaneously, but at least I got one cute shot of the ensuing standoff...

Also, given my auto settings which was not for a fast shutter speed, the gray-body leapt northward making for a weird kind of picture as the body elongated through the relatively slower shutter opening...

Earlier blog posts have my 'cherry' shots of the local Green Heron I'll be using for forthcoming flutes shortly...I did have some other rather poor quality shots that, once run through the most basic of Photoshop clicks, made for much more interesting 'mood' snaps...

...the diffuse glow of light...


...literally turning this into a water color painting...


...and this approach with a dry brush...

----------------

Blessed be, y'all. Have a good 'un.


No comments: