Still have minor burning to tend to, then it's time to paint the Green Heron head and have it come to life Thursday. It's the first time I've used taxidermy eyes (VanDykes) instead of painting beads, etc., and I like 'em a lot. I had to add back in a brow line which I used epoxy with fine sawdust mixed in. However, with all the rain and humidity Tuesday, it was taking a lot longer to tack up and harden on the outside, so I held off doing some final blending steps until I get back. FYI, the beak is darker because I always like to use a watery super-glue to impregnate parts that potentially are fragile.
Fun stuff, it is.
Happy Hump Day, y'all!