Thursday, December 10, 2009

12 Days Of Christmas: 2nd


On the second day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me....


Two fertile loves



...and a cartridge in a bare tree.


----------------------------------

I think I've started something I'm not sure I can bring to complete fruition, but whattheheck. From my impromptu shot of an empty printer cartridge yesterday, I sat down and got a bit creative. In sticking with the "12 Days of Christmas" and looking at the remaining 10 days to go, I definitely have some creative 'blocks' to overcome, not to mention finding graphics that will go along with my 'versions'. So strap in for the ride to get a glimpse of what goes on in my head. If you dare.

Musings from yesterday: not only does it seem there are a plethora of people that can't drive worth a d#mn, I saw an even greater number that can't handle pulling in or backing out of a simple parking space. Whether they have depth perception issues, the inability to judge spatial relationships, or just drive a vehicle waaaaay too big for their ability to handle, I witnessed what I considered a number of serious traffic issues because of it. I happened to have run endless errands in afternoon holiday traffic, so I guess I asked for it.

Headline this morning said it all: "Wartime President Picks up Nobel Peace Prize". Setting all else aside, that is quite the juxtaposition of conflicting ideals, eh? I would say more but it's Christmas.

Lastly, I think Molly is entering the dog's version of the Terrible Twos. She stayed in Monster Mode most of the day. Hopefully the dog park isn't THAT muddy today as I need a pack of tail-waggers that will run her ragged and wear her out. It's just like my dad used to say about me:

"That Bob is SO well behaved when he's asleep."

3rd day a comin' tomorrow...what shall it be?

1 comment:

mom2ahrj said...

too funny! and were you following me yesterday? i think we were seeing the same drivers!