Friday, December 11, 2009

12 Days of Christmas: 3rd


On the thir
d day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me....




Three drenched men





Two fertile loves



...and a cartridge in a bare tree.

-----------------------------

Yep, decided to set aside my usual "Fried Fridays" story in favor of not only this season but my sequential roll through my 'version' of "The Twelve Days of Christmas". I'll actually be posting Saturday and Sunday with days 4 and 5, as well, as I've prewritten the blogs, basically.

Bitter cold has hit much of the midsection of the country, and while not at all frigid in the Southeast, it'll be plenty chilly enough...but not for long. I've got loads of things I need to do outdoors, so I'll be thankful for next week's warm up, however tempered that will be.

Stay warm and stay tuned for tomorrow's Colly birds (which was the original wording before it was switched to 'calling' birds, fyi)...


No comments: