Thursday, May 01, 2008

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...."

For the first time in at least 2 weeks I actually had a good solid sleep last night, excepting one coughing spell. Seems as though I picked up something viral well down in my throat and into my upper chest that would not go away, no matter the treatment. When I finally went to the doctor, he walked in, smiled, and said, "You have exactly what I have!"

I'll be doggoned if he didn't sound just like me and have all the same symptoms, to a T. The bummer was he said it's a virus, and as such there is no treatment except to calm the night-time coughing for good sleep. Last night I finally got it.

Point being, I got up late after hitting the snooze button a couple of times and, well, just out of time to put up a blog today. If you haven't checked here in a few days, there are some neat pics of wildflowers I posted earlier. And, of course, tomorrow I'll unveil this week's "Fried Fridays" winner for some incredulous if not downright stupid news story from the past week!

No comments: