Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Some holiday humor fer ya!

(click on images to enlarge)

Chuckles are always good for the soul, even if you've seen it or heard it before. Having spent some time around the reservations in western South Dakota, I had to laugh at this one (sent to me by my Lakota friend Dee - thanks!)...


It's almost too easy to take pot shots at the 'gift that keeps on giving'!...



Santa can work almost any kind of magic...'almost' being the operative word...



And can I have a big "AMEN!" from the choir for this next one???!!!



Photoshop is a wonderful thing, isn't it...



The Grinch meets the Anti-Grinch eye to eye...


I may have even shown this one last year as it looks familiar...still made me smile~!


Enjoy your day and get ready for some solid Carolina rainfall to head our way!

1 comment:

Bob Child said...

Thanks, Susan, and welcome! Admittedly, I'm off my blogging game of late because of an ever-changing schedule...and it's also like pulling the handle on a slot machine as to what the topic or genre will be an any given day! Stay tuned!

bob