Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apologies....


It's been a record-setting whole week since I've posted, which is highly unlike me. My schedule and travels have kept me on a different rhythm as I gear up for the last art show of the season for me, this Friday and Saturday in Franklin, NC. Instead of just flutes, of which I have some humdinger new ones, I've made some figurines from scrap wood, as well as an assortment of ornaments I scroll sawed out into Kokopellis, Medicine Bears, Pueblo Eagles, howling wolves, etc. Just m
aybe I'll get pics up of those tomorrow. When I do so, I'll also have a pic of Molly's first Christmas ornament she helped me make...she is one talented gal, that pup!

Alas, the only other pics I have to share at this time continue to be of that cute pup, so here are a couple of more gratuitous shots of the growing weed...stay tuned and thanks for your patience!.........







2 comments:

Suzy said...

I love her little "freckles" and markings she's developing in her white fur! Those didn't seem to be as prominent or even existent in her fluffy white fur in her "infant pup" pics!
She really is beginning to look like she has some St. Bernard and Spaniel in her too!

Just TOO cute!!! And SO photogenic and full of herself!! :)

Suzy :)

Bob Child said...

Indeed, the spots are growing as fast as her legs are...I now tell people she is a Cracker Jack Border Collie...half collie, half prize in the bottom of a Cracker Jack box! Cute as the day is long, of that there is no doubt! I took a pic of her ornament for tomorrow's blog - y'all come back and check it out!