Monday, November 02, 2009

Hold that thought...


Just a short note this morning...have a crazy schedule today that takes me first to Greenville, SC for a short follow-up shoot for Michelin's truck division, then to Old Salem in Winston, NC to play flutes for an evening dinner crowd, then home. After a crazy October and after today, my schedule goes to zero, which will be welcoming and weird at the same time.


For those that do get one of the flus out there, one strange part is the fever keeps recurring, showing back up willy-nilly at about any time of day. And the best way I can tell it's back is because my eyes and sockets get to stinging a little bit and feeling really gritty. I remarked before the flu season got rolling that if I did get the flu I'd view it as an opportunity to jumpstart a weight-loss program. So far so good!

Thought you'd like to see what Molly helped me to do this past weekend, in hopes of feeling better...

No comments: