Sunday, January 07, 2007

Kudos...

I wanted to give credit where credit was due, all its own...

If you read this blog even semi-regularly, you will have read of my recent computer crash and ensuing sticky wickets the past week. I want to publicly thank each of you who responded either on this board or privately, as every single communication had 2 distinct and important values to the message: 1) you cared enough to respond, even if you don't know me personally, and 2) you gave me information that at the very least I could put in my craw and run through my mind and share with others, which may very well have opened other doors for me. I thank you, and it is important to always do so.

With that said, I have to especially thank "Will" whom I do not know, personally. "Will" took me tooth and nail through several emails, through some very technical issues, which actually led me down the path I needed to go to rectify my myriad ailments...aided by the input from others (if I name you I will invariably leave someone out that I shouldn't...thank you!)..."Will" has helped me not only to be back to full service, but gave me other opinions that helped me create a far healthier file-system for which I am very grateful.

Let this post be a toast to those who wrote, as well as those who silently sent Good Thoughts to help get me back up and running. There are no coincidences. All happens as it needs to. THANK YOU ALL!!!

No comments: