Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"From the miscellaneous bin..."

Just one of those days where I didn't plan ahead yesterday and got caught holding an empty brain bag early this morning...pulling out little things I've saved that gave me a chuckle, and figured they might do the same for you...


I also had several cute animal photos from the web that I put my own captions to...this first one is how I started today at 1am...






I've always liked this next cartoon panel, though it exists in many other wording variations...(!!!)

There's a tremendous amount of 'Photoshopping' on the internet, and a lot of it gets forwarded around the world...this one may well be such an alteration, but I still think it's a hoot. Would hate to let it go to 'waste'...

Have a plumb pretty day, y'all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics and their captions, Bob! I can sure use the chuckles around here today myself!

Yeah, I feel like that polar bear today too ..... and now I can't get "The Banana Boat Song" out of my head (gee, thanks!!) ..... GREAT "creative promo" for the plumbing company (TOO funny!! And if it's "real", probably very effective!!) .....

Thanks for the laughs!

Suzy :)

Anonymous said...

Those pics were great. After the day I've had, I needed a good chuckle or two. Lori

Bob Child said...

For me, every day needs a laugh just to break up the pressures of the day!