Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm such a cut-up...


Short post, folks...trying to somehow juggle my weather workload this morning and then get to the hospital for knee surgery #2 this year. The right knee was intolerably jealous that the left one got worked on last April, and it's been a summer of listening to it whine and moan and most recently it went on strike. I threw in the towel.


Nice to have the rain today - thanks Humberto! And thank you, Tropical Storm Ingrid, for becoming a named storm last night at 11pm...it has made my morning dilemmas much easier than worrying when you'd get your monikor today!

Get ready to enjoy some fabulous fall weekend weather, y'all...it's about time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SURGERY, WE WISH YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY !!



YOUR AGGIE FANS !!

Anonymous said...

Hope the surgery and recovery go well Bob!

Will

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it is finally raining. I hope your surgery goes well and wish you a very speedy recovery. Lori

Anonymous said...

Wow Bob. You will be in my thoughts. Good luck with this surgery. What is your recovery time?

Holdenhearts

Bob Child said...

Thanks for all the well wishes, friends! I never really know who reads my diatribe, and to have you send little notes, well, it gave me a needed pick-me-up. Doc had a lot of cartilage debris to clean out and 2 meniscus tears to trim down and clean up...plus they took out a lot of fluid in the joint which only complicated things before now. Looking forward to a greatly improved knee, even given arthritic limitations. Can't say I've slept a lot tonight, though! Enjoy your weekend, y'all!