Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Thanks for your patience!"

"Bear with me..."

I'm juggling a boatload of things these days, and I've just not been able to get all I wanted accomplished...if I don't get the blog posted before 2am, it doesn't get posted due to time constraints. Too, our weather is toasty, bone dry, and boring me to tears...very difficult to give all the forecasts we do at News 14 and try to make it sound interesting and different...because right now our weather is neither.

The tropics are kicking with Karen and, soon enough, Lorenzo, but both of those are not forecast to touch or bother the US in any way...and there are other areas of interest to watch, but that's like waiting for a watch-pot to boil. Incoming cold front Thursday and Friday will bring much cooler temps for a great weekend, but the rain chances along that front are a paltry 20-30%. Wheeeee.
-----------------------------------

And so I present recent gratuitous photos of my only niece and nephew, the Ellen and William show from Massachusetts!

Ellen, William, and Bessie...


flat-out inseperable...


best brother in the world, out for a stroll(er)...


William already showing a disdain for clothes shopping...


Ellen snug as a bug in a rug.....


Maternal grandfather wishing he could sleep that well...


Gracie, the Guardian Angel Dog....

See you tomorrow for the Thursday Travelogue!


No comments: