Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Ch-ch-ch-....OMG!!!"


I have not seen much TV lately, given my schedule and show activity...yesterday as I passed the weather baton to my mid-day cohort Tara, we got to chatting and catching up and she mentioned this crazy ad she saw on TV...I googled it and, well, it's a strange Chia world out there (and just about in time for the holidays - imagine that!)


What's borderline laughable and unbelievable is the TV ad itself, which is embedded in the home page I'm linking you to...it's a 'flash' movie, so if you're computer doesn't have a flash player (the vast majority do) you won't be able to see it. Anyway, it's just really strange how the seriousness and flowery, over-the-top the ad copy is, put up against a clay pot of our President you can watch grow a head of cow fodder. When I first watched it I honestly didnt' know if it was a Saturday Night Live joke skit or not...it's simply bizarre and humorous. Click on the pic below and grab a bag of popcorn as you'll watch this classic time and time again...

(EDITOR'S NOTE: This is in no way an endorsement. I was not sent one to review it. I did not and will not buy one, and not because it's Obama because I happen to like the guy. I just needed to laugh...maybe you do too.)

------------------------------------------------

And now for a gratuitous Molly pic...as I noted earlier, her transmission has 2 gears: high speed and sleep. Yesterday she crashed on one of my open tool kits - too cute not to snap a shot (click to enlarge).

An itty bit on some itty bits!




No comments: