Monday, October 23, 2006

All that's 'left'.....

Yep....Sunday evening, after dark, I had an armload of recyclables, tripped en route to the bin and, well...I'm on one arm/hand for a while. ***sigh*** The left one, if you couldn't already tell from the title of this post...dislocated shoulder...heck of a fall for big ol' me, but the show must go on in TV weather, so I'll just be lookin' a little funny for a few days!


So I won't write much for now...slow as a turtle with the left hand...but I can at least post a couple more pics from Saturday's excursion....enjoy!

(looking up to the Viaduct and Grandfather Mountain)

(these would make nice jigsaw puzzles, eh?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these pics, Bob. We're heading up Wednesday and staying unitl Saturday. This makes me even more excited.