Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HOWL-O-WEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

One of the days of the year where even if you normally dress weirdly, you're accepted. Thought I'd go trick or treating as a weatherman, but I didn't want to scare the kids too much..."Don't be afraid, I'm merely representing a theta-E ridge..." Or going to a door and shouting, "Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, Give me a persistence forecast to repeat...!" Sorry, weatherman humor...combined with pain medicine for my dislocated shoulder which HOPEFULLY comes out of it's sling later this week...
With Daylight Saving a done deal, the sun sets around 530-ish, which is when a lot of the little boos and ghouls will be heading out to load up on sugary treats that none of them need. Drive carefully... Pepto Bismol sales soar by 327% every year on 10/31 and 11/1, if you didn't know...I didn't either...I just made it up...

Speaking of forecasts...it will certainly be a warm one with temps still in the 60s for most as they pilfer the porches with lights still on. Little Ewoks and baby Gorillas will be grasping for bottled water instead of Laughy Taffy if you have it...

As with so many mass-forwarded emails, which I personally chunk upon receipt, some I kept for their sheer entertainment value per this season. All pictures on today's post came from such mailings, so I have no idea who to give credits due...just not to me!

No comments: