Friday, October 27, 2006

Time to pull the plug.....

We all love a Friday, don't we? Even a rain-loaded one like this is one is preparing to be. For those that have to be out tonight driving around, please be extra careful...if not, this is an excellent night to stay at home and enjoy a fire or just put your feet up and relax.


(old chimney near Lambsburg, VA, 2006)


With today's rains and tomorrow's winds, I'd imagine the leaves will come down in short order, certainly in the mountains. I was glad to catch the spectacular color of Spearfish Canyon near Deadwood, South Dakota before moving back east last year...I would say I love fall the best, but I honestly fall in love with each season as they possess their own unique Beings...

(Spearfish Canyon, Black Hills, South Dakota, 2006)

I also caught the fall wardrobe in sections of the Bighorn Mountains in north central Wyoming last year as well, and mostly to myself as the tourists were long gone...not the hunters, though, but they do drive a little better than the average tourist does...

(scene from Shell Canyon, western Bighorn Mountains, Wyoming, 2006)

(brilliant autumnal robe, central Bighorns, Wyoming, 2006)



Don't forget to turn your clocks back this weekend, as Daylight Saving Time comes to a close this year. Have a great weekend, and if there is good news from the doctor today I may post a little something about it. Y'all be good now, y' hear?!

No comments: