Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Let's do the Hokey-Pokey!

"You put the rain in the forecast,
And then you take it out,
Then put it back in the forecast
And you mull it all about..."

Such is the biggest decision I have to make this week per Thursday's cold front. It ain't much of a chance at that, but I'll be chompin' at the bit to enjoy the decidedly cooler air coming in behind it. Highs in the upper 60s for Friday and Saturday...almost ideal shorts weather for FurnaceBoy, here.

Wouldn't you know I forgot to add pictures to the blog at home this morning...geez, what was I thinking at 1:20am???? I have one shot I can add that I pulled from my "Mercy" page last week, so here it is: yours truly with Mercy in my lap, sitting atop Sheep Mountain Table in the Badlands on the border of the Pine Ridge Reservation (Lakota). That was a cold February day, but the views were phenomenal in that clear air.

No comments: