Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Feeling guilty today....

Without going into detail, I've kinda sorta been in the gator pit up to my neck with waaaay too many things to tend to and take care of...with a plethora of little details which I find the hardest to wrap up. Happens to all of us from time to time.

I enjoy putting my best efforts into this eclectic blog, and get a bit chagrined when I don't have the time or inspiration to create it in my ideal manner. I think parents must feel that way about their children sometimes....they really want to spend time with them but get bogged down by "Life"...

...and like some parents I've known over the years, what better time than to pop a tape or DVD into a machine and have the kids entertain themselves (I don't advocate it, but it temporarily works!). So....

HERE YA GO, KIDS! I discovered these video links in a new Yahoo 'talent' section...many were very entertaining, but I chose just a few that caught my interest especially. Then I found out the links I'd saved went to only that whole section and I couldn't get individual links...so I dug each one out of YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

GUITAR SOLO

ETCH-A-SKETCH

IGUDESMAN & JOO: "I WILL SURVIVE!"

SHADOW PUPPETS


No comments: