Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cheap Christmas Neighborhood Quiz….

I imagine the majority of you are settling in to the rhythms of Christmas Day which quickly approacheth. In taking Mercy for her late-afternoon walk, the day’s light quickly faded by the time we hit the home neighborhood upon returning.

Knowing I don’t normally post on the weekends, and having absolutely nothing to really talk about as I pretty much unplugged my brain after work Friday, I started to have little gurgling random thoughts…I know, I know, scary, isn’t it…

So, I’ll keep this short and sweet. Just a little question-and-answer quiz on things I saw that crossed my uncharted mind. Ready? Let’s do it...


Why are these air-filled yard ornaments getting so expensive?

Inflation.


What is the forecast pictured?

Rain, dear.


How do I know this is Santa on December 26th?

He’s two-tired.


Why does this picture remind you of a cat walking on the beach?

Sandy claws.


What would you do to quickly study up on the manger scene?

Take a crèche course.

See, painless wasn’t it?

Peace to all y’all…

No comments: