Saturday, December 30, 2006

Heinz ketchup and Karo syrup....

Just like the old ads of ketchup that took forever to drip out of the bottle...or the refrigerated Karo syrup that took two forevers to pour out...I am in the slooooow process of upgrading my computer to a larger power supply and beefed up graphics card for enhanced recording/video production, as well as being able to analyze NWS radar data in 3-D mode for virtually all parameters of storms...neat stuff...

HOWEVER...typical of something like this, one step opens up one can of worms, which when itself is opened up opens up another can of worms...and so on and so forth...I'm adding this quick post to say 'stay tuned' as I have to do some real computer surgery and (hopefully) solve my myriad 'issues' that have just
appeared.

And Greek mythologians said there were only 3 Gorgon sisters...

No comments: