Thursday, August 07, 2008

Temporary shifting...

I keep this blog because I like to write...I like to muse...I like to spread art and music around...I like to share...I like to bring a smile and a laugh into someone's day...and I like to grumble and growl when appropriate, even pulling out a soapbox so I can drum on my chest like a Ruffed Grouse.

With that said, my blogging does take time and energy, and my regular slot that I enjoyed writing in is, for now, compromised. My morning responsibilities and duties are taking on a new increased twist now that News14 is opening the Wilmington operation. With no additional forecasters being added to our weather staff, there are consequential changes to most shifts, and I am having to restructure my morning time-tables a good bit.

Alas, I'll need to find a new groove, so thanks in advance for your patience while I readjust my row of ducks that is currently a tad out of kilter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, it sounds to me like the people who you work for are a "bit out of kilter". Not hiring any new weather staff to do the Wilmington weather just doesn't make good sense.