Thursday, June 11, 2009

'Glad' follow-up...

I posted a blog early this morning that I'd composed before going to bed last night...after posting it this morning, I realized the glads had all these wonderful raindrops on them from the maelstrom's overnight. I figured it was easier to simply post some more photos in a separate entry than try to go through the trouble of rearranging the earlier post...go back and check it out for comparison! As always, click on pics to enlarge and marvel at the 'small' world...




"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."

Robert Frost





"Sometimes I wish that I was the weather; you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day."

John Mayer


No comments: